Skip to content
© Copyrights 2011, M S Ramaiah Institute of Management, All rights reserved.
The Institute follows the 10 point Relative Grading System which is done in different phases
- The students performance is continuously assessed across the 4 semesters of the course, according due weightage to the various activities conducted as mentioned below.
- Internal Assessment – 20%
- Midterm Examination – 30%
- End term Examination – 50%
- Each subject will be awarded 100 marks following the prescribed weightage.
- The marks secured will be converted to a letter grade using a statistical tool.
- The letter grades are A+, A, B+, B, C+, C, D+ and F
- The gradation is dependent on the mean score and standard deviation of the entire batch.