The Institute believes that the best way to keep pace with technological changes is by giving the students upgraded computer facility which consists of a large number of computers backed with latest software and internet connectivity. The Institute has an exclusive department comprising of well qualified, trained and experienced personnel that takes care of the computer labs, systems, networking and information technology requirements.
The Computer Lab is equipped with
- Desktop computers
- Licensed software (MS Office, SPSS, Language Lab)
- Access to specific online database such as Capitaline corporate database, Sage Online Journals, EBSCO, J-Gate etc.
- Ergonomic Chairs and tables
- Air Conditioners
- LCD projectors and
- White boards.
As a premier B-School, the Institute provides unlimited internet usage to the students, through its high speed WiFi environment. The Institute is a Wi-Fi enabled campus. All computers are connected through a LAN and users can access the internet and intranet.
The classrooms at the Institute are designed in a way that they provide a conducive environment needed for adequate learning. The Institute encourages pro-active use of tools for Technology Enhanced Learning. All the classrooms are equipped with modern teaching aids such as computers, multimedia projectors and screens, Wireless Presenters and other audio-visual tools to ensure that learning is as interactive as possible.
The Institute’s Library and Information Centre has state-of-art facilities enriched with latest information sources in the feld of business management and is equipped with Wi-Fi connectivity. The Institute’s LIC subscribes selected online resources, electronic journals, CDs/DVDs and online databases.
Salient Features of the Library and Information Centre:
o Housed in spacious rooms spread over an area of 272 Sq. Mts. The reading area covers over 103 Sq. Mts and has a seating capacity of 60 students.
o Has integrated the influx of technology by automating Library services using LIBSOFT software since 2002.
o Has 9537 Titles, 2886 Reference books, 16,003 volumes of books.
o Subscribes 12 newspapers, 84 national and 17 international print Journals as well as online databases such as EBSCO, J-GATE and Capitaline.
o Has a dedicated section for a Digital Library.
o Has Institutional Membership in libraries like British Council Library, Indian Institute Management-Bangalore, and Developing Library Network (DELNET).
Hyperlink to Access E-Journals
Hyperlink to Access Corporate Database
Hyperlink to Access E-Books
Hyperlink to Open Source Videos
Hyperlink to National Digital Library
Hyperlink to Access E- Theses
For additional assistance, please visit the Library or contact Librarian
Dr. Janardhana Rao A.NLand Line: 91-080-23608769 Ext: 111
The Ramaiah group has several hostels separately for girls and boys. The Institute provides an option to the students to use these facilities.
Hostels are located in close proximity to the campus.
- Hostel rooms are well lit and ventilated.
- Purified drinking water is always available.
- Running water is available throughout the day to facilitate washing of clothes.
- Ear-marked area is provided to dry clothes.
- Sanitation is given high priority in the hygiene upkeep.
- Food and laundry facilities are available in-house.
- Fundamental furniture like cot, bed, table and chairs are provided.
- Basic appliances like lights, fans and geysers are provided.
- Wi-Fi is enabled throughout the hostels.
- Uninterrupted power supply is also a feature at the hostels
- Doctors are available on call.
The Institute organizes sports events to provide an opportunity for students to develop team building and leadership skills. Sports day for all faculty and staff members is conducted at the Institute every year. Students and Staff members can make use of indoor and outdoor sports facilities .