Distinguished Lecture Series
The Institute also conducts “Distinguished Lecture Series” by eminent industry experts, which aim to give the students a practical approach to the corporate world.
- Shri K. Parashivaiah, IRS, Additional Commisioner of Income-Tax, Bangalore. He delivered a session on “Traditional wisdom in achieving excellence.”
- Smt.S.A.Panse, Executive Director, Vijaya Bank. The theme of her talk was“Customers, Capital and Computerization-the three most important “C”s of Banking”
Guest Lectures September 2013 to December 2015
- On 22-07-15 , Guest Lecture was arranged on the topic:”Broadband Industry & role of BTL”. The Resource person was Mr.Rajeev Naidu, General Manager, M/s.ACT TV.
- On 27-02-15 , there was a guest lecture on Young Drivers and Road Safety Resource person: Dr. Ashish Verma,Assistant Professor (Dept. of Civil Engg. &CiSTUP),IISc, Bangalore ,Co-Editor (Special Issues), Transport Policy, ElsevierPresident (TRG – http://www.trgindia.org) , Country & Area Representative (CAR), Member (Scientific Committee), WCTRS Chair (SIG H3) & Co-Chair (SIG G6), WCTRS.
- On 3rd February, aGuest Lecture was Organised by The Times of India Group on Leadership Lecture Series on the topic: The Emerging paradigms/dimensions in Managemen. Mr. Harish Bijoor, Brand Expert & CEO of Harish Bijoor Consults was the Resource person.
- Guest Lecture on “Traffic Training Program” in association with the Traffic police Department on 17th January, 2015. The topic was Awareness on Traffic solutions and new technologies used by the Traffic Police Department.
- Colloquium 36 on 28th January 2015, witnessed talk by guest speaker Ms.RobynSpens, Global Bridger in the United Kingdom on the topic: “Cultural Intelligence: A Relevant Management Tool for the 21st Century.
- Guest Lecture on 15th December, 2014 on Significance of Economic Freedom, Strengthening Security and Expanding Trade by Ms. Becky Norton Dunlop -Vice President-The Heritage Foundation and Fr. Director of The White House Cabinet, Ms. Natasha Srdoc – Co-Founder & Chairman Adriatic Institute for Public Policy& International Leaders Summit and Mr. Joel AnandSamy – Co-Founder – The International Leaders Summit
- Guest Lecture on Analytics and its Employment Opportunities by Mr. Satish Kumar on 30th September, 2014.
- Guest Lecture on ” An Introduction to Technical Analysis on Stock Market” byMr. Jagadish V Ahuja, Director PCS Securities Ltd on 10th September, 2014.
- Guest lecture on “Lean Six Sigma” byMr. A.R. Asokan from De Quest Management Services, Bangalore on 5th April, 2014.
- Guest Lecture on Capital Market Awareness by Mr.Saurabh Chacko, Asst.Manager, National Stock Exchange of India Ltd. on 7th February, 2014.
- Demonstration lecture on Chinese Language by Mr. Swaminatha, Ms. Abilasha; The Mandarin (Chinese) School of India on 5th February, 2014.
- Guest Lecture on 27th December, 2013 on “Investment Banking” by MrAbhay Kumar Lalan, Associate Director- Investment Banking, HSBC
- At 4th Colloquium, lecture by Guest Speaker Dr. Elenna R. Dugundji from UniversiteitvanAmsterdam, Netherlands on “Modeling User Behavior in Adoption and Diffusion of Twitter Client Software”
- Guest Lecture on 7th September, 2013 on “Mapping Communities in Large Virtual Social Networks” by Dr. Elenna R. Dugundji (Universiteit van Amsterdam, Netherlands)