MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM ON WEALTH MANAGEMENT
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Wealth management helps individuals create financial goals and in accomplishing them. Wealth management is not just an investment advice; it also encompasses all aspects of an individual’s financial requirements. A basic knowledge of financial planning and asset management strengthens an individual’s ability to consistently build wealth over time. A proper financial plan helps the individual consolidate wealth when young and preserve it over a period of time. The focus of this program is to delve into some key areas of wealth management. It also looks at some emerging themes in wealth management and the ever changing role of wealth advisors.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Professionals / Corporate Executives
- Financial Advisors
- Wealth Management Professionals
- Faculty /Academicians
- Understanding the investment landscape
- Looking at the investment options available
- Understanding the investor’s risk profiles
- Developing a financial plan
- Understanding the implications of taxes while investing
- Getting insight into some emerging themes in wealth management