PGP Sports Management
Sports Management - The way forward
The Post Graduate Program in Sports Management (PGPSM) aims to provide students with an in-depth understanding of the latest sport management strategies and develop the skills needed for professional management of sports organizations.
Upon completion of the program, you will be able to:
- Critically engage and apply management functions in the sports industry.
- To understand the professional analysis in the business of sports.
- Gain insights about the changing dynamics of marketing aspects in sports industry.
- Develop leadership skills and the ability to manage sports organizations.
- Comprehend the functioning of various professional sports leagues, sports academies, and brands.
- Develop skills pertaining to sports analytics and its importance in the industry.
- Graduation in any discipline.
- Students in final year of any Degree will also be considered.
Duration: 11 Months
Fees: Rs. 2,00,000 (Rupees Two Lakhs only)
The program is structured to offer blending both online and face-to-face interaction. The 11-Months program is structured will be offered in 3 Terms as presented below:
|Duration||4 Months||4 Months||3 Months (Project)|
|1||Business of Sports||Sports Event Management|
|2||Professional and Organized Team Sports||Sports Analytics|
|3||Sports Marketing and Brand Management||Sports Retail Management||Sports Event Management|
|4||Sports Facilities Planning & Management||Management of Sports Leagues and Teams|
|5||Financial and People Management in Sports Industry||Sports Entrepreneurship|
A Winning Partnership
Center for Sports and Management Studies (CS&MS) is an academic initiative by its founder Mr. Enrico Piperno, the Mother Teresa Awardee for Excellence in Sports & Culture; Guru Kriya Samman Awardee; and the Dilip Bose Lifetime Achievement Awardee. The mentor par excellence was the Coach of the Indian Davis Cup and Fed Cup Team and the coach of the Indian Women's' Team for Commonwealth & Asian Games. Mr. Enrico Piperno's commitment and concern to introduce professionalism in sports seeds the germination of the Center for Sports and Management Studies (CS&MS) in 2017.
For further details contact
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: +91 9964664774 / +91 9886651977Apply Now | Download PGPSM Brochure