We reserve the right to safeguard our information across our website, web presence in line with our Institute’s policy.
When user visit our website, we may collect the following data:
• User IP address.
• User contact information and email address.
• Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website.
Why We Collect User Data
We are collecting user data for several reasons:
• To better understand user needs.
• To improve our services and programs.
• To send users, notifications and promotional emails containing the relevant information.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
RIM is committed to securing user data and maintaining confidentiality. Our right to reserve important information maintaining and preventing data theft, unauthorized access and disclosure by the latest privacy protection software to safeguard from malware, hacking and any third-party intrusion.
Once users agree to allow accessing and browsing RIM’s website, user will also agree to use the data collected through our website.
Please note that cookies don't allow us to gain control of user’s system in any way. They are strictly used to monitor the webpages users browse and find it useful for us to provide a better userexperience. If the user wants to disable cookies, they can do it by accessing the settings of their internet browser.
Links to Other Websites
Restricting the Collection of User’s Personal Data
When user’s browse our website, they might wish to restrict collection of their personal data. User can restrict their data from being collected through the following steps:
• When user’s fill the forms on our website, they should ensure if there is a box that can be leftunchecked, if the user doesn’t want to disclose their personal information.