PGPFA ( Post Graduate Program in Financial Analytics )
In today's fast-paced business environment, corporations require their employees to possess advanced management skills to stay ahead of the competition. The All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) approved Post Graduate Program in Financial Analytics for Working Professionals is designed to equip working professionals with the latest management practices and specialized knowledge to achieve their career goals. The program offers flexibility, an industry-relevant curriculum, and an opportunity to network with other professionals. It is an ideal program for those who want to advance their career and gain a competitive edge in the market.
Overview of Executive Education
The Program on Financial Analytics is a rigorous program designed for extracting actionable insights into the financial performance of both Financial and Non-Financial entities. In a fast-changing world where a few basis points movement in interest rates can mean Financial Instability, the modelling skills imparted in this course helps draw interrelationships between macro factors and micro impact on Entities. This course helps us visualize business problems and predict possible future financial scenarios. The aim of financial analytics is to build the strategy for the company or business through factual data insights rather than instincts by considering the volume of finance and accounting historical data sets and transactions made by the business. The course acts as a tool which provides detailed knowledge of trends and actions to be taken to improve their position and performance.
Program Highlights & Outcomes
- Certificate from NSE Academy and Ramaiah Institute of Management.
- NCFM and Regulatory Certifications in addition to course completion certification.
- Fast-paced learning through a Modular approach.
- Blended Learning: Integrating Online& Offline.
- Opportunity to become an Alumnus of Ramaiah Brand.
- Skills to handle leadership roles.
- Placement support from RIM and NSE.
- Taught to blend adequate Academic and Industry Rigor to provide participants with a body of knowledge required to Excel in Finance.
- Industry-standard Model building exercises using Popular tools used in the industry.
- A hands-on approach using Cases to ingrain the knowledge base.
- Advanced courses delivered using live teaching in the comfort of your office or home using technology.