Prof.Srikanth Payal - Associate Professor
- Email: email@example.com
- Extn: 116
About the Faculty
Mr. Srikanth Payal is currently working with the institute as Head – Corporate Relations and Placements as well as a Faculty in the area of Human Resources. He has more than thirty years of experience covering areas as diverse as Sales/ Marketing / Operations / Administration / Recruitment in FMCG/ Consumer Durable/IT/ITES/BPO industries.
10 years in Education domain.
- PGDM, IIM, Bangalore.
- B.E (Hons), BITS, Pilani, Rajasthan.
- Pursuing Doctorate in Human Resources
Areas of Expertise
Recruitment, Campus Placements, Internships, Performance Assessment, Career Counselling, Corporate Relations and Industry Academia Engagement.
- Performance and Compensation Management
Research and Consulting Areas
Employee Engagement, Career Advancement, Performance Management, and Leadership Development.
Research papers Published
Srikanth Payal and Dr.Sandhya Iya,(2018), Review of Employee Engagement with Specific Reference to Gen Y,Asian Journal of Management 9(1), January – March,2018
Other Areas Of Interest
International tie-ups, Management of Diversity,
Previous Professional experience
- Worked as Head – Corporate Relations and Placements, Amrita School of Business, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore.
- Worked as Manager – Talent Acquisition in Lucent Technologies India Ltd., Bangalore
- Worked as Zonal Head of Sales Blow Plast Ltd, Bangalore for three different divisions viz., Ergonomics, Luggage and Moulded Furniture
- Worked in Nelco , Shaw Wallace and Triveni Engineering Works in diversified sales profiles which included FMCG products, Consumer Durables and Project Selling
Leadership Training Programs Attended
- 1. Have attended a Management Development Program Conducted by IIM Bangalore titled ‘Management Styles and Leadership’.
- 2. Have attended a Leadership Training Program conducted by Mr. Aporesh Acharya of MILT (Mcgrath Institute of Leadership Training) Foundation.
Any Other Relevant Information
Have been associated in conducting Assessment and Development Centres.