Dr. Anita R Singh
Dr. Anita R Singh
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 218
About the Faculty
Dr. Anita R Singh is an Assistant Professor in the area of Human Resource and General Management at Ramaiah Institute of Management. She has completed her PhD from Bharathiar University, Coimbatore. She has published research papers in international and national journals and also presented research papers in national and international conferences. Research Interest Mixed Methods Research, Knowledge Management, Social capital, Appreciative Inquiry, Organization Development
- PhD, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore
- MA(French), English and Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad
- DiplômeSupérieur, Alliance Française de Bangalore
- Diplôme, Alliance Française de Lausanne, Switzerland
- Certificate in French, École de FrançaisModerne, Université de Lausanne, Switzerland.
- PGD in IR&PM, BharatiyaVidyaBhavan, New Delhi
- MSW (HR Splz), Delhi School of Social Work, Delhi University
- BA (Economics Honours), Shri Ram College of Commerce,Delhi University
On the Board of Bio-Ethics Committee of Avesthagen since 2019
- Singh, Anita R.,NukalaManoj, Nivedita Das, Patrali Das, PonnadaVenkataTejaswani. Customer Satisfaction and Online Food Delivery Services in India: An Empirical Study, communicated in August, 2019, to an Indian journal for publication.
- Singh, Anita R and Babu (2015), T. Mixed-Methods Approach in Research on Community Based Organisations' IJSW,76 (4), pp. 537-558.
- Singh, Anita, R. (2015) The Structural Marvel of Heterarchy: Destructurization in a Nonprofit Organization, OD Practitioner, 47 (1), pp. 45-51.
- Singh, Anita, R. and Uma R. (2015) Role of Social Capital in Knowledge Transfer in Micro-Enterprises, Journal of Management and Entrepreneurship, Vol. 9 (1), ISSN- 2229-5348.
- Prasida, N. M. and Singh, Anita, R. (2014) Can Social Capital be Trusted for Firm's Business Performance?, M. S. Ramaiah. Management Review, Special Issue, September, pp. 39-47. ISSN- 0975-7988
- Singh, Anita, R. (2013) AI Research in Myrada: Interpretivism Meets Positivism in AI Research, AI Practitioner, the International Journal of Appreciative Inquiry, Vol. 15, 3, August, pp.75-79. ISBN 978-1-907549-16-8
- Singh, Anita and Muralidharan, H (2013) Moving from Traditional to Innovative Organisational Structures: A Need of the Present Globalised Turbulent World. In Global Business: Opportunities and Challenges, ISBN 978-81-8429-106-3
- Singh, Anita and Babu, T. (2012) Myrada's Capacity Building Intervention: Creating Social Capital in the Communities in Southern India, Journal of Rural Development,Vol. 31, no.4, pp. 373-392, Oct- Dec 2012, ISSN 0970-3357 .
- Singh, Anita (2012) Bridging Cross-Cultural Issues in a Globalised World: A case for training, Indian Journal of Training and Development, vol. 43, no. 3, July-September 2012, ISSN 0971-5592.
- Singh, Anita et al. (2011) Social capital and Myrada’s Pioneering Approach: The Power of Women in Community Based Organizations in Southern India’, AI Practitioner, the International Journal of Appreciative Inquiry, Vol. 13, 3, August 2011
- Singh, Anita (2011) Valuing a Learner-Centered Class in Higher Education with an Appreciative Eye, Journal of All India Association of Educational Research, Vol.22, 2, December 2011.
- Singh, Anita (2009) Appreciative Inquiry approach to organizing workshop” The Indian Journal of Training and Development, Vol. 39, No.3, July-Sep, 2009 pp 11-18, ISSN 0971-5592.
Conference and Seminar Presentations
- Prasida, N. M. and Singh, Anita, R. (2014) Can Social Capital be Trusted for Firm's Business Performance?, Conference, M S Ramaiah Institute of Management
- Singh, Anita Mixed Methods: The third methodological movement, colloquium, M S Ramaiah Institute of Management, November, 2013.
- Singh, Anita and Babu, T. Triangulation: Synergizing Mixed Methods Research Methodology, International Conference on Updates in Research Ethics and Research Methodology, Shri Ramachandra University, Chennai, March 4-5, 2013.
- Singh, Anita and Babu, T. Appreciative Vision Building, Conference on Interdisciplinary Approaches to Social Responsibility: Empirical Evidences of Best Practices, Centre for Social Research, Christ University, Bangalore, February 11, 2013.
- Singh, Anita and Raju, Uma.Social Entrepreneurship and Social Change: Women the Emerging Link, International Bilingual Conference on Sustainable Entrepreneurship, Mauritius, November 22-24, 2012.It was presented in the plenary session.
- Singh, Anita and Muralidharan, H. Moving from Traditional to Innovative Organisational Structures: A Need of the Present Globalised Turbulent World, PESIT International Conference, Bangalore, November 2012.
- Singh, Anita, Building Cross-Cultural issues in the Globalised World, National Conference, M S Ramaiah Institute of Mangement, 2010.
- Singh, Anita, Leadership is Not a Noun, M S Ramaiah Institute of Management, seminar, 2007.
All India Association of Educational Research, and All India Association of French teachers.
- 2017, December, conducted a session on Organizational Behaviour at ESI, Bangalore, as part of the Manager’s refresher programme, Bangalore.
- 2015, January, invited to conduct FDP on Appreciative Inquiry(AI): A Positive Approach to Change, Gokula Education Foundation, Bangalore.
- 2014, April, was invited by The Administrative Staff College of India, Hyderabad to conducted AI workshop for the Managers of the Government Sector-Power Grid Corporation. I was again invited in May but could not take it up because it clashed with some other engagement.
- 2011, was invited by ISRO Head Office, Bangalore to conduct “Interpersonal Communication” workshop for middle level managers;
- 2008, conceived, coordinated and conducted a one-day workshop on “Appreciative Inquiry (AI)” in Ramaiah Institute of Management, Bangalore.
- 2009, was invited by the Ramaiah Hotel Management Institute, Bangalore, to conduct AI workshop.
- 2009, Poorna Learning Centre, Yalahanka to conduct AI workshop for teachers
- 2009, designed the MDP for Ramaiah Institute of Management, and conducted the AI workshop.