Dr. Bhanumathi P
Dr. Bhanumathi P
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 171
About The Faculty
Dr. P. Bhanumathi is an Assistant Professor working in the area of Human Resource Management at Ramaiah Institute of Management, Bangalore. She has completed her Ph.D. in Knowledge management area from University of Mysore. She has qualified in UGC NET and AMT certification from AIMA, and has over 15 years of teaching and 7 years of research experience.PhD guide ship @ Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences
Her thesis is on identifying knowledge management enablers and processes for select SMEs situated in and around Bangalore, and suggesting the feasible model for improving organizational performance. She has published research papers in peer reviewed journals including UGC listed journal and few reputed conferences.
She handles courses in the domains of HR, Operations and General management, which includes Research Methodology, Information technology for business (MIS), International HRM, Employee relations management, Personnel management, Human resource Management/Human resource Development, Organizational development and Change Management(Management change and organizational development), Industrial relations, Strategic sourcing & Supply chain management, Strategic Management, Quality Management, World Class Manufacturing and so on.
She is also coordinating PGDM-AICTE program since June 2016. She has attended various workshops conducted by IIIM-Bangalore, CII-IQ, CBMS-Bangalore, RPCC, Jain University, etc. She has also served as one of the reviewers of the book titled “Management Information System (11th edition)” authored by James O’Brien, and published by Tata McGraw Hill in the year 2019.
- Completed Ph.D. in HR from University of Mysore in 2016 (Research Topic: Knowledge Management enablers, processes and organizational performance: A case study of select SMEs in Bangalore)
- UGC NET Details:UGC Ref. No: 12015/ (NET-DEC. 2011). Subjects: Labour Welfare/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ Labourand Social Welfare/ Human Resource Management
- M.B.A. in Human Resource Management with First class, Siddaganga Institute of Management Studies, Tumkur, VTU, 2002.
- B.E., in Industrial Engineering & Management with Distinction, Siddaganga Institute of Technology, Tumkur, Bangalore University, 1999.
Awards and Recognitions
Accredited Management Certificate in the area of “Human Resource
- Knowledge management in SMEs
- Performance appraisal issues
- AI in HR
- Block chain in HR
- Recruitment and selection process
- Employee training effectiveness
- Supply chain Management
1.Bhanumathi.P,” Leveraging AI in Talent Acquisition: A New Opportunity in Human Resource Management for Indian Enterprises”, International Journal of Management, Technology and Engineering, ISSN NO: 2249-7455, 2019 (ICRETM) (UGC approved)
2. Bhanumathi.P. "Block chain in Human Resource Management Services: An Opportunity for Indian Enterprises", IBS Pune in association with NIPM, Pune Chapter on "The Next Wave of Business Excellence & Role of HR” May2019. ISSN NO:978-81-92887-2-9.
3. Bhanumathi.P, Tejaswini N,” A Study on the Design of Supply Chain for Perishable Goods”, International conference on 'ISSUES AND CHALLENGES FOR SUSTAINABILITY IN THE VUCA WORLD' ,12th April 2019.
4. Dr. Bhanumathi, Mr. Mithush George, “A study on the effectiveness of ERP in operations”, M S Ramaiah Management Review, A search and Academic Journal of business management, Vol 6 issue 1 Jan-June, 2015, ISSN-0975-7988.
5. P. Bhanumathi and Dr. Jayasmita Rath, ‘Knowledge Management Challenges and Opportunities in Indian Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)’ TSM Business review -Double Blind Peer Reviewed Bi-Annual-International Journal of Management ISSN 2348-3784, Volume 2, Number 1, June 2014.
6. P. Bhanumathi and Dr. Jayasmita Rath, ‘Knowledge management enablers, process, and organizational performance: A comparative study of manufacturing and service SME’s in Bangalore region.' WAIMS-World Academy of Informatics and Management Sciences, scholarly online, peer-reviewed, interdisciplinary, bimonthly, and refereed International Journal ISSN 2278-1325, Volume3, Issue 3, April-May 2014.
7.Leveraging Knowledge Management for improving Innovation in SMEs: A Study (National Conference 2013 on "Global opportunities and challenges in innovation and creativity" at Nagarjuna college of Engineering and Technology, Bangalore) (ISBN 978-81-923332-2-9).
8. P. Bhanumathi and Dr. Jayasmitha Rath, ‘Balanced Scorecard Approach to Performance Management for a Training Scenario in Indian Industries’, National Conference on Contemporary issues and Challenges in Corporate Excellence, 31st March 2012
PhD guide ship @ Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences