Dr. Bhanumathi P
Dr. Bhanumathi P
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ext: 171
About The Faculty
Dr. P. Bhanumathi is an Associate Professor working in Human Resource Management at Ramaiah Institute of Management, Bangalore. She is also the academic coordinator of the PGDM-AICTE program since June 2016. She has completed her Ph.D. in Knowledge management area from the University of Mysore. She has qualified in UGC NET and AMT certification from AIMA and has over 18 years of teaching and ten years of research experience.Ph.D. guide ship @ Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences
Her thesis is on identifying knowledge management enablers and processes for select SMEs in and around Bangalore and suggesting a feasible model for improving organizational performance. She has published research papers in peer-reviewed journals, including UGC-listed journals and a few reputed conferences.
She handles courses in HR, Operations, Entrepreneurship, and General Management. The various courses are Research Methodology, Information technology for business (MIS), International HRM, Employee relations management, Personnel management, Human Resource Management/Human Resource Development, Organizational Development and Change Management(Management change and organizational development), Industrial relations, Strategic sourcing & Supply chain management, Strategic Management, Quality Management, World Class Manufacturing and so on.
She has attended various workshops conducted by IIIM-Bangalore, CII-IQ, CBMS-Bangalore, RPCC, Jain University, etc. She has also served as one of the book's reviewers titled "Management Information System (11th edition)" authored by James O'Brien and published by Tata McGraw Hill in 2019.
- Completed Ph.D. in HR from University of Mysore in 2016 (Research Topic: Knowledge Management enablers, processes and organizational performance: A case study of select SMEs in Bangalore)
- UGC NET Details:UGC Ref. No: 12015/ (NET-DEC. 2011). Subjects: Labour Welfare/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ Labourand Social Welfare/ Human Resource Management
- M.B.A. in Human Resource Management with First class, Siddaganga Institute of Management Studies, Tumkur, VTU, 2002.
- B.E., in Industrial Engineering & Management with Distinction, Siddaganga Institute of Technology, Tumkur, Bangalore University, 1999.
Awards and Recognitions
- Accredited Management Certificate in the area of "Human Resource Management" 2018 by All India Management Association (AIMA)
- E4- MBA Intercollegiate Summer Trainee Awards 2016 (India Region) for the Project guided entitled "Employee Engagement Level at Bharat Electronics Ltd."
- 'Primary Evaluator' in the unique event Toycathon 2021-Certificate honor Dec 2021 by Ministry of Education's Innovation Cell with support from AICTE, Ministry of Women and Child Development, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Ministry of MSME, Ministry of Textiles, and Ministry of Info and Broadcasting
- Knowledge management in SMEs
- Performance appraisal issues
- AI in HR
- Block chain in HR
- Recruitment and selection process
- Employee training effectiveness
- Supply chain Management
Articles published in GEF Newsletter:
- Artificial intelligence: The need of the hour, an article published in the newsletter", Abhijna Darpana," GEF, Vol. 3, Issue 3, June 2021
- Artificial intelligence Adoption Challenges", Abhijna Darpana," GEF, Vol. 5, Issue 5, December 2021.
Patent filed and Published:
- HR Practices for determinants of the implementation in the Banking Sector
- Impact of HR strategy linkage with business strategy on organizational effectiveness.
Paper presentation Details:
- A paper presented on the topic "A study on Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare sector staffing with reference to Bangalore city" in International Virtual Conference On "Innovations in Management & Information Technology" (ICIMIT - 22), 25th & 26th. February 2022, IIMS, Pune.
- A paper presented on the topic "Artificial intelligence approach to deal unconscious human bias in employee retention of IT sector," in Leading Business in a Fluid World, ISDSI-Global Conference, Indian Institute of Management Nagpur, 27-30 DECEMBER 2021.
- A paper presented in the International conference (Virtual) on "Infusing Competitiveness In Indian MSMEs on December 04-05, 2021, sponsored by the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (IC Section), Government of India, and Organised by Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India. The paper was on "Artificial Intelligence Implementation Challenges for MSMEs."
- A paper presented on "Integration Of Artificial Intelligence In Human Resources Management," presented in the Virtual International Conference on "Stand, Start, Strive & Stabilize -Changing Business Scenario in the backdrop of COVID'19" was held on 19th & 20th April 2021, Loyola College, Chennai.
- Sarvesh & Bhanumathi P, "A study on Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare sector staffing with reference to Bangalore city," Conference proceedings International Virtual Conference On "Innovations in Management & Information Technology" (ICIMIT - 22), ISBN:978-81-927230-0-10.
- R V S Anutej, V Padmaja & P Bhanumathi, "Applicability of Human-Machine Interface and Artificial Intelligence in Recruitment: A Study" AIMS JOURNAL OF MANAGEMENT, Vol. 7, No. 2, January 2022, Listed in UGC-CARE Journals Under Group I: Journal ID - 101024195, ISSN 2395-6852.
- Radha, Bhanumathi P ,"PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS OF TEA FACTORY WORKERS – A STUDY CONDUCTED AT NILGIRIS DISTRICT",International Journal of Mechanical Engineering , Vol. 6 (Special Issue, Nov.-Dec. 2021),ISSN: 0974-5823.Scopus.
- Bhanumathi P & Jeevitha R "Artificial intelligence approach to deal unconscious human bias in employee retention of IT sector”, in Leading Business in a Fluid world, ISDSI-Global Conference proceedings, Indian Institute of Management Nagpur, 27-30 DECEMBER 2021
- Sarvesh K R & Bhanumathi P, "A study on the Technology-driven employee monitoring trend during COVID-19" Virtual conference on innovative strategies and practices in business management changing dynamics in new normal, 8th and 9th Sep 2021, Shodhsamhita, Journal of Fundamental & Comparative Research, Vol. VII, No. 12(VII), ISSN: 2277-7067, UGC Care Approved, Peer-Reviewed, and Referred Journal, Kavikulaguru Kalidas Sanskrit University, Ramtek.
- Chandan Priya V & Bhanumathi P, "Impact of employee performance appraisal on employee engagement: A case study of select companies in FMCG sector" Virtual conference on innovative strategies and practices in business management:changing dynamics in new normal, 8th and 9th Sep 2021, Shodhsamhita: Journal of Fundamental & Comparative Research, Vol. VII, No. 12(VII), ISSN: 2277-7067, UGC Care Approved, Peer-Reviewed, and Referred Journal, Kavikulaguru Kalidas Sanskrit University, Ramtek.
- Meghana V & Bhanumathi P" Impact of Online training on behavioral Transfer and Job performance during COVID-19: Case study of select IT companies in Bangalore",10th International Conference on Disaster Management, Reconstruction and Peace And Problem and Possibilities in Online Education in Management,(IC2021) at ABBS School of Management, NO-12, ISSN: 0976 ? 3341.
- Veena V & Bhanumathi P "Inclusion of AI in improving employee retention among millennials: A case study of select IT firms" ', PIMT Journal of Research UGC approved (Care List) (ISSN: 2278-7925) Vol-13, No-4(A), July – September 2021 issue.
- Bhanumathi P. & Koppala Anoohya," A study on Talent Management and its impacts on employee retention and job satisfaction in IT Industry," National e-conference on Advances in Business, Management & Technolgy held on 25th & 26th June 2021, proceedings, Mahatma Gandhi Central University, Bihar.
- Moumita & Bhanumathi P., "A Study On Integration Of Artificial Intelligence In Human Resources Management," Virtual International conference on "Stand, Start, Strive & Stabilize -Changing Business Scenario in the backdrop of COVID'19" was held on 19th & 20th April 2021. Utkal Historical Research Journal, UGC Care Approved, Peer-Reviewed, and Referred Journal, ISSN: 0976-2132, Vol. 34(XXIII).
- Bhanumathi P, "Unconscious Human Bias in HR Functions and Mitigation using Artificial Intelligence" Journal of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences, ShodhSarita, Volume 7, Issue 28, December 2020(UGC approved care listed Journal). ISSN - 2348 – 2397.
- Aravinda Reddy & Bhanumathi P, "Sentiment Analytics on factors influencing Attrition in medical transcription companies in Bangalore," Journal of Porteus, volume 11, Issue 12, December 2020. ISSN/eISSN: 0889-6348
- Priyanka, Bhanumathi P., "To study the impact of AWS certification on Employee engagement leveraging the employee Performance. A study among the e-commerce Companies in Bangalore", HTL Peer Reviewed International Journal, ISSN 1006-6748Volume 26, Issue 10, October 2020.
- P. Bhanumathi P. & Shimna Nambiar," A study on the Impact of stress management practices on employee performance in Banking, Peer-reviewed Journal of Seybold, Issue 9 ,Vol 25, ISSN:1533-9211,September 2020.
- Sarvesh. K. R & Bhanumathi P.," A study on data security and privacy issues in digital healthcare industries" ELK Asia Pacific Journal of Human Resource Management and Organizational Behavior, ISSN 2394-0409; DOI:10.16962/EAPJHRMOB/ISSN 2454-3004; Volume 6 Issue 2(2020).
- Bhanumathi P & Veena V.," Impact of workday analytics on the performance of employees: A case study of select consulting firms in Bangalore," Shodh Sarita, UGC care listed Journal, Vol.7, Issue26, ISSN -2348-2397, An International Bilingual Peer Reviewed Refereed Research Journal. 2020.
- Bhanumathi. P," Leveraging AI in Talent Acquisition: A New Opportunity in Human Resource Management for Indian Enterprises," International Journal of Management, Technology, and Engineering, ISSN NO: 2249-7455, 2019 (ICRETM) (UGC care listed Journal)
- Bhanumathi. P. "Blockchain in Human Resource Management Services: An Opportunity for Indian Enterprises," IBS Pune in association with NIPM, Pune Chapter on "The Next Wave of Business Excellence & Role of HR" May 2019. ISSN NO:978-81-92887-2-9.
- Bhanumathi P, Tejaswini N," A Study on the Design of Supply Chain for Perishable Goods," International conference on 'ISSUES AND CHALLENGES FOR SUSTAINABILITY IN THE VUCA WORLD,' ISBN:978-81-923332-7-4,12th April 2019.
- P Bhanumathi, Snehal Mehrotra, Managing The Component Suppliers, M S Ramaiah Management Review, Vol 8 Issue 1, ISSN- 0975-7988, Jan-June 2018.
- Bhanumathi, Mohammad Ashfaque, A comparative study on Uber eats and Swiggy with respect to Lead Time Management at Bangalore, M.S. Ramaiah Management Review, Vol 9, Issue 2, ISSN-0975-7988, July-Dec 2018.
- Bhanumathi, Mr Mithush George,” A study on the effectiveness of ERP in operations”, M S Ramaiah Management Review, A search and Academic Journal of Business Management, Vol 6, Issue 1, ISSN-0975-7988, Jan-June 2015.
- Bhanumathi, Jayasmita Rath, “Knowledge Management Challenges and opportunities in Indian Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) TSM review-Double-Blind Peer Reviewed Bi-Annual -International Journal of Management ISSN 2348-3784, Vol 2, Issue 1, June 2014.
- Bhanumathi P & Jayasmita Rath, “Knowledge Management Enablers, and Organisational Performance: A Comparative study of manufacturing and service SMEs in Bangalore region. WAIMS-World Academy of Informatics and Management Sciences, Scholarly online, peer-reviewed, Inter-disciplinary bi monthly and referred International Journal ISSN 2278-1325, Vol 3, April 2014.
- Bhanumathi,” Leveraging Knowledge Management for improving Innovation in SMEs: A study “ Nagarjuna College of Engineering and technology, Bangalore , ISBN 978-81-923332-2-9.
- Bhanumathi P & Jayasmita Rath,” Balanced Score card Approach to performance Management for a Training Scenario in Indian Industries’, published in proceedings of National Conference on Contemporary Issues and Challenges in Corporate Excellence,31st March 2012.
- Ph.D. guide ship @ Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences
- Bharathiyar University for Ph.D. thesis adjudicator and examiner.