About The Faculty
Debolina Gupta is an Assistant Professor in the area of Business Communication and HR at Ramaiah Institute of Management Bangalore.
At present, she is pursuing her research in the area of Human Resource Management.
Experience as an English language, Communicative English and Personality Development, Soft skills, Business Communication and Managerial communication
- MBA, Sikkim Manipal University
- M.A-English, Kuvempu University
- B.Ed.- N.E.H.U, Meghalaya
- PGDELT (Post graduate diploma in English Language Training) from Regional Institute of
- Ph.D (Pursuing) ,CMR University Bangalore
Debolina Gupta, Implications of humanistic management for the employer and the employed ,2019, Scientific Journal of Organization & Management Faculty at Silesian University of Technology, CMR University (CMRU), Bangalore
Debolina Gupta, Role of Leadership Style in Humanistic Management Lessons from most successful leaders of Corporate India, 2018, 6th International Conference on Humanistic Management, CMR University (CMRU) Bangalore