Prof. Jeevitha R
Prof. Jeevitha R - Assistant Professor
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 8023606126
About the Faculty
Jeevitha R is an Assistant Professor in Ramaiah Institute of Management. A post graduate in MBA(Finance) from Mysore University. She has a sound academic record and has graduated as a topper in Bachelor’s and the Master’s level. She has also cleared the UGC NET June 2012. She is passionate about pursuing research in the area of Finance and is currently pursuing research in Hedge Funds in India from VTU.
- Pursuing PhD in Finance from Visvesvaraya Technological University, Karnataka.
- MBA in Finance from University of Mysore, Karnataka.
- BBM in Finance from University of Mysore, Karnataka.
Assistant Professor in Ramaiah Institute of Management
Awards and Recognitions
UGC NET in June 2012
Topper in Academics
Pursuing PhD in Finance from Visvesvaraya Technological University, Karnataka. The title of the research “The study on Indian Hedge Fund Industry and its susceptibility: Opportunities and Challenges”.
- Prof. Jeevitha R & Dr. Binoy Mathew (2019), Published and Presented paper JEITR ISSN UGC approved & 5.87 impact factor. Titled “Impact of Inflation on Banks’s Profitably”.
- Prof. Jeevitha R & Dr. Binoy Mathew. (2019). Impact of acquisitions and mergers on firms’ profitability and performance on select sectors published in Maharani’s Women’s college one-day seminar