Dr. Kumuda P.R
Dr. Kumuda P.R -
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 226
About The Faculty
Dr. Kumuda P.R has over20 years experience in teaching in the areas of accounting, finance and banking in prime B Schools in Bengaluru. She is also a passionate writer. She has developed content in the areas of accounting and finance for Manipal University, Jain University and Sikkim Manipal University. She completed her Ph. D (Commerce) from Bangalore University in the year 2019 on the topic “Sensitivity of Firms’ Accounting Information to Macro Economic Variables – An Empirical Study in the Indian context”, under the guidance of Dr. Pushpa Bhatt, Professor, Department of Commerce, Bangalore University, Bangalore. Currently she is serving as Assistant Professor at RIM.
- M Com -Bangalore University (Finance)
- MBA - KSOU
- M. Phil- Madurai Karaj University
- PGDIB: Bangalore University
- National Eligibility Test (UGC-NET)–UGC, New Delhi
- PhD: Bangalore University
- Macro Economic Variables And Stock Prices – Evidence From India, International Journal of Current Engineering and Scientific Research (IJCESR), volume 2, Issue 11, (ISSN- 2393-8374), November 2015
- Time Series Analysis of Real Effective Exchange Rate- A Case Study of India, Research Journal of Finance and Accounting,, Volume7, No7, (ISSN- 2222-1697)April 2016
- Interest Rate and Stock Prices – Evidence from India, Research Journal of Finance and Accounting, Volume7, No.21, (ISSN- 2222-1697)November 2016
- Impact of the Exchange Rate on Stock Prices, M S Ramaiah Management Review , (ISSN- 0975-7988), Vol 7 issue 2 2016 July-Dec
- Technical Analysis of Banking Stocks, M S Ramaiah Management Review Vol 8 issue 2 July-Dec 2017
- “Evaluation of Pre and Post Merger Performance of SBI Through CAMEL Rating Method” 3rd Annual Convention of ICBE ( Indian Council of Business Education) and International Conference on “Global Entrepreneurship- Emerging Opportunities and Challenges ” jointly organized by ICBE, Bangalore University and Lincoln University , Malaysia and hosted by the Department of Commerce, Bangalore University on Jan 29, 2019.
- “Impact of Exchange Rate on Stock Prices – A study in the Indian Context ” ”, presented at the International Conference on Emerging Trends in Management , June 2018, RIM
- “A Study on Impact of Exchange Rate on Stock Prices” presented at the National Conference on Strategic Decision Making – The Role of Business Analytics , January 2018, RIM
- “Time Series Analysis of Nominal Effective Exchange Rate – A Case Study of India”, presented at the International Conference on Transforming Emerging Economies through Sustainability and Innovations in Business. 2016, Christ University
- “Interest Rate and Stock Prices – Evidence from India” presented at the Ninth International Conference on Economics and FinanceICFAI Business School , Bangalore
- “ Time Series Analysis of Real Effective Exchange Rate – A Case Study of India”, presented at the International Conference on Global Convergence of Management Education and PracticesCBSMS, Bangalore University 2015
- “ Macroeconomic Variables and Stock Prices -Evidence from India ”, presented at the 7thInternational Conference on Management, Engineering, Science, Humanities and Technology (ICMESHT-2015)
- “Exchange Rate and Price levels- Evidence from India”presented at the National Conference on Derivativesorganized by Department of commerce, Pondicherry University on 16th and 17th March, 2012.
- “Financial Engineering- the Science of Professional Risk Management for Today’s Business”presented at the National Conference on Innovative Management Practices for Global Excellenceorganized by Department of Management Studies, PMC Tech, Hosur, Tamil Nadu on 21st and 22nd October, 2011.
- ‘Accounting for Intellectual Property - Challenges in measuring and reporting’. presented at the International Conference on Emerging Competitiveness Paradigms organized by PES Institute of Management, Bangalore and Indiana University, Pennsylvania, held at the International Centre, Goa on11th and 12th January 2007.
- ‘Intellectual Property - A comparative study of Accounting Standards’ presented at the Fourth AIMS Internationalconference organized by AIMS- International and hosted by IIM- Indore, held between 28th and 31st December 2006.
- ‘Impact of Recent Developments in the Global capital markets on Indian capital market.’ presented at the National seminar on Repositioning Business Education, organized and hosted by Bangalore University Teacher’s Council of Commerce and Management and the faculty of Commerce and Management, Bangalore University, held at Central College, Bangalore on February 21st and 22nd 2006.
- ‘Financial Engineering- Scientific Risk Management for today’s business’ presented at the National Seminar on Emerging Scenario in Insurance and Risk Management, organized and hosted by Banking and Economic Society of India and Department of Management Studies and Research Centre, BMS College of Engineering, held on24th January 2006.
- ‘Role of Derivatives in Indian Capital Markets-Present Status and Future Prospects’ presented at the UGC sponsored State Level conference on Emerging trends in Services Sector, held at NMKRV College, Bangalore on February 8th and 9th 2005.