Prof Mallieswari R
Prof.Mallieswari R - Assistant Professor
About the Faculty
Mallieswari R. is an Assistant Professor in the area of Applied Statistics and Operations Research at Ramaiah Institute of Management Bangalore. Professor Mallieswari R has over 15 years of experience in teaching, research and academic administration. She is a Postgraduate and a gold medallist in Applied Statistics from Bharathiar University, Coimbatore. Her research interest includes Business Analytics, Operations Research and Application of SQC in management. She has published several research papers in peer-reviewed journals.
M.Phil. (Statistics), MSc Applied Statistics), MBA (Retail Management), B.Sc.(Mathematics) – Bharathiar University Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
Assistant Professor, Ramaiah Institute of Management Bangalore
Awards and Recognitions
- 2001 – Gold Medalist in MSc (Applied Statistics)
- Book Published:
Book Name: Business Mathematics
Authors: Rangaraj G. | Mallieswari R. | Rema V.
Edition: 1st, 2019-20, ISBN-13: 9789353502461
Publisher: Cengage Learning India Private Limited
- Mallieswari R, Tejaswini N, Sai Sowmya Karanam, Vasavi Pai P, Effect of Machine Learning in Healthcare Industry with reference to Artificial Intelligence, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering & Technology, January 2019.
- Mallieswari R, Manish Kumar Sahu, Block chain and Cross-Border Money Transfer - At A Glance, Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research January 2019.
- Mallieswari R, Aravinda Reddy M N, Use of IOT at Bosch Manufacturing in Bangalore International Journal of Management (IJM), Jan-Feb 2019.
- Mallieswari R, K Sriharika Kankanala, Influence of Social Media on Decision Making Process in Cosmetics Industry Among Working Women in Bangalore City, International Journal of Social Science and Economic Research, February 2019.
- Mallieswari R, Aravinda Reddy M N, Dealer Associations and Supply Chain Performance in Financial Services Processes in Bangalore, International Journal of Engineering and Management Research, Jan-Feb 2017.
- Mallieswari R, Sourav Sen, A Study on The Impact of Organic Food Products on consumer Buying Decision, Jan-June 2017
- Aravinda Reddy M N, Mallieswari R, Role of Information Technology in Karnataka Tourism Industry, International Journal of Management and Applied Science, June 2017.
- Mallieswari R, A Designing Procedure for Beattie Continuous Sampling Plan, International Journal of Scientific Research, July 2015.