- Email: email@example.com
- Ext: 149
About the Faculty
Prof.Niharika Mishra is an Assistant Professor in the area of Marketing at RamaiahInstitute of Management,Bangalore. She is pursuing her PhD in Renewable Energy from Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi. She has published research papers in international peer reviewed journals and presented her papers at several reputed national and international conferences.
Area of Research
Sustainable Marketing, Renewable Energy, Biomass Briquettes and Pellets, Artificial Intelligence, Digital Marketing
- Pursuing PhD from Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi.
- MBA from Lucknow University- 1998
- BA from Lucknow University- 1995
- ISC from La Martiniere Girls College, Lucknow -1992
- ICSE from La Martiniere Girls College, Lucknow- 1990
Since 2013- Ramaiah Institute of Management, Bengaluru
- GM Institute of Technology, Davangere, Karnataka
- Chetana Institute of Management Studies, Davangere, Karnataka
- Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies, Harihar, Karnataka
- Department of Business Administration, Lucknow University, Lucknow
- Ram Swaroop Memorial Inst. of Mgmt. & Computer Applications, Lucknow
Awards and Recognitions
- Recipient of National Scholarship Award 1995 by Ministry of Human Resource Development, Deptt. Of Education, Govt. of India, New Delhi on the merit of BA Examination.
- Recipient of Third BhavishyaJyoti Scholarship for Honours Diploma and Systems Management from NIIT.
- Niharika Mishra, JallepalliDurga Mahesh Babu, A study on the “ON page and OFF page optimization impact on QUORA website performance in search engine, M S Ramaiah Management Review, Volume 9, Issue 4, ISSN-0975-7988, July-Dec 2018.
- Niharika Mishra, Effectiveness of Experiential Marketing in Real Estate with special Reference to Prestige group in Bangalore, Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research, Volume 6 Issue 6, (ISSN: 2349-5162) (Journal No: 63975), June 2019.
- Niharika Mishra, SushantaMukerjee, Effect of Artificial Intelligence on Customer Relationship Management of Amazon In Bengaluru, International Journal of Management, ISSN Print: 0976-6502 and ISSN Online: 0976-6510, volume 10, Issue 4, July August 2019.
- Niharika Mishra,PratyayMajee, The Impact of IoT (Internet of Things) in select Medical and Healthcare Industry in Bangalore, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering and Technology, ISSN: 2278-1323, Volume 8, Issue 9, Sep 2019.
- Niharika Mishra, Isha Agarwal, Diffusion and Adoption of Solar Energy for Domestic Use with special reference to Bangalore Region, International Journal of Social Science and Economic Research, ISSN: 2455-8834, Volume 4, Issue 9, Sep 2019.
- Niharika Mishra, Unprecedented Trends in Renewable Energy: A Comparative Analysis of Economic and Environmental Aspects of Biomass Briquettes vis-a-vis Firewood Root stock as Boiler Fuels, IJCR, 2017, ISSN No.0975-833X
- Niharika Mishra and KVS KalyanChakravarthy, Factors Affecting Consumers' Potential Willingness to Pay for Organic Food Products in Bangalore, IJRERD, 2017, ISSN No.2455-8761
- Niharika Mishra, Swarnika Dixit and SarbajitMandal, The Role of Semantics in Influencing the Buying Behaviour of Consumers for Smartphones with special reference to Samsung Mobiles, IJRERD, 2017, ISSN No.2455-8761
- Niharika Mishra,The Impact of Online Newspaper Advertising on Print Newspaper Advertising, IJAR, 2017, ISSN No.2320-5407
- Niharika Mishra, Leveraging Renewable Energy to make India Sustainable through Solid Biofuels, GmBH, 2017, ISBN No. 9783668484610
- Swarnika Dixit and Niharika Mishra, Technology Based Learning and Employee Engagement, IJRERD, 2017, ISSN No.2455-8761
- Niharika Mishra, The Extent Of Complementarity Of Re-Tailing On E-Tailing On LenskartSale,MSRIM, Vol 6 Issue 2 July-Dec 2015.ISSN-0975-79881.
Training and Consultancy
- Consultancy Project on Best Distribution Strategy in Institutional Business for M/s. ITC Ltd