Integrated Live Project
Integrated Live Project I
Live projects enrich the students’ reflective thought processes through experiential learning and thereby enhances their skills, confidence and employability, critical thinking and analytical skills.
The Integrated Live Project I is executed by students of three in a group under assigned Faculty guide during their 1st semester. Students as a part of ILP shall have to review a Research Paper, write a summary of minimum 500 words and make a presentation to their Faculty Guide.
The objectives of Integrated Live Project I are:
- Apply the tools that have been taught in various courses.
- Apply the knowledge of research methods to translate the business problem into identifiable parameters.
- Develop team building, leadership and communication skills.
Integrated Live Project II
The ILP II would be executed by student teams comprising 4 students each in several ventures facilitated by M/s Co Create Ventures. The students would be involved in specific functional areas of interest and associate with the requirements of the project to address and solve pertinent problems faced in the venture.
The Integrated Live projects are aimed at enriching the students’ reflective thought processes through experiential learning and thereby enhance their skills, confidence and employability. Integrated Live Project-II is a compulsory credit course and carries a weightage of TWO credits. Hence it will impact the student’s SGPA & CGPA. It will be evaluated for a total of 100 marks.
The objectives of Integrated Live Project II are:
- Understand the nature of business, products and services of a startup or the new venture.
- Appreciate the process of establishing a startup.
- Understand the different challenges faced by the start up
- Apply critical thinking and analytical methods to develop innovative ways to help the startups overcome challenges.
- Develop interpersonal skills such as team building, leadership and communication skills.